We are looking for an assistant to work in LYMEC’s Office for six months from February 2017
The European Liberal Youth is looking for an administrative assistant for six months under the Bruxelles Formation “convention immersion professionnelle” internship scheme.
The successful candidate will be working in LYMEC’s office in Brussels together with the Secretary General from February to July/August.
The assistant will support the Secretary General in daily office tasks and the organization of events; s/he will help the board of the organization with European policy developments and execution of campaigns and special projects (planning, graphic production and implementation).
We are looking for a candidate who must be:
– Politically literate
– Aligned with the broad principles of the organization
– Well organized when it comes to office work and event management
– Available to travel for work (costs covered by the organization)
– Experienced in using social media for communication
– Fluent in English
The candidate we are looking for would ideally also:
– Have a strong interest in European politics and knowledge of the functioning of EU institutions
– Have at least passive skills in French
What we offer:
– An internship contract (convention immersion professionnelle) for a fixed period of six months
– €751 gross monthly salary
– A vantage point to European policymaking and a great opportunity for networking.
– Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed (in person or via Skype) on January 25-27.
– Answers will be sent by 31 January the latest.
Please note: LYMEC does not cover relocation expenses or accommodation. The successful candidate will only be hired after approval by Bruxelles Formation.