Date(s) - 17/09/2015 - 20/09/2015
5:00 pm - 10:00 am
The Hague, The Netherlands
For the first time we launch this year a special Summer school dedicated to foreign affairs together with our partners from D66 International and VVD international.
This event will focus in special the EU-Russian relations and is open to both LYMEC member organizations and individual members.
- No participation fees
- Reimbursement of travel expenses: up to 200 euros for Non-EU participants (12 spots); up to 100 euros to EU participants (8 spots)
- Accommodation and food provided
- Enrollment: first come, first served
- Applications only by International Officers of Member Organizations or prospective Member Organizations and by Individual members. You must have a valid login to book. We do not take applications by email.
Location: Access our Event map on Google Maps
- Accommodation at Hotel ibis Den Haag City Centre, Jan Hendrikstraat 10
- Conference on Saturday at Hotel Novotel Den Haag City Centre, Hofweg 5-7
Bookings are closed for this event.