ALDE Party is looking for a receptionist!
Apply by writing to email@example.com by 30 September 2015 at 12.00 CET.
Member of a young and international team, the receptionist will be part of the Administration unit. The main responsibilities of the position are:
- Answer the phone, welcome guests at the ALDE Party Secretariat and prepare the meeting rooms
- Office management (contact with suppliers, order of office supply etc…)
- Travel management for ALDE Party staff and bureau members (including flights & hotel bookings)
- Support the political unit for non-statutory events (room bookings, logistics, speaker contacts, etc…)
- Coordinate mass mailings to member parties and relevant stakeholders
- Maintain suppliers and event contractors contacts on the ALDE Party database
- Keep the inventory and ensure proper storage of promotional items and events materials
The candidate must be accurate, well organized and able to work independently in a small international team. S/He should be flexible, able to manage a variable workload, manage priorities and adapt to a busy environment.
S/He must have excellent computer skills and working experience with Word, Excel and Outlook. The candidate must have excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken) and of French.
An interest in politics and liberal values would be an asset.
The Receptionist will be based in Brussels but will also be called upon for occasional travel within Europe.
The ALDE Party is a Belgian non-profit seeking international association and its staff is working in the frame of employee contracts submitted to Belgian Law.