Part-time assistant from September 2016 to 16th December 2016
The European Liberal Youth is looking for a part-time assistant for three months.
The successful candidate will be working in LYMEC’s office together with the Secretary General from late September to mid-December.
The assistant will support the Secretary General in daily office tasks and the organization of events; s/he will help the board of the organization with European policy developments and execution of campaigns and special projects (planning, graphic production and implementation).
We are looking for a candidate who must be:
– Politically literate
– Aligned with the broad principles of the organization
– Well organized when it comes to office work and event management
– Available to travel for work (costs covered by the organization)
– Experienced in using social media for communication
– Fluent in English
The candidate we are looking for would ideally also:
– Have a strong interest in European politics and knowledge of the functioning of EU institutions
– Have at least passive skills in French
What we offer:
– A part-time (20 weekly hours) contract for three months
– €800 gross monthly salary and lunch vouchers of €7 per working day
– A vantage point to European policymaking and a great opportunity for networking
– Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed (in person or via Skype) from 6 to 8 of September.
– Answers will be sent by 12 of September the latest.
Please note: LYMEC does not cover relocation expenses or accommodation.