Job Offer: Administrative Assistant
To work in LYMEC’s Office for four months from September 2018
The European Liberal Youth is looking for an administrative assistant for four months under the Bruxelles Formation “convention immersion professionnelle” internship scheme.
The successful candidate will be working in LYMEC’s office in Brussels together with the Secretary General from September until the end of the year.
The assistant will support the Secretary General in daily office tasks, communication and the organisation of events as well as help the board of the organisation with European policy developments and execution of campaigns and special projects (planning, graphic production and implementation).
We are looking for a candidate who must be:
- Politically literate
- Aligned with the broad principles of the organisation
- Well organized when it comes to office work and event management
- Available to travel for work (costs covered by the organisation)
- Experienced in using social media for communication
- Fluent in English
The candidate we are looking for would ideally also:
- Have a strong interest in European politics and knowledge of the functioning of EU institutions
- Experienced in drafting policy briefs and background documents
- Have at least passive skills in French and/or Dutch
What we offer:
- An internship contract (convention immersion professionnelle) for a fixed period of four months
- €785 gross monthly salary
- A vantage point to European policymaking and a great opportunity for networking
- Send a one-page motivation letter and your CV in English to email@example.com, cc to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8 July 2018.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed (in person or via Skype) during the third week of July.
- Answers will be sent by 25 July 2018 the latest.
For any questions, please contact the Secretary General: email@example.com
Please note: LYMEC does not cover relocation expenses or accommodation. The successful candidate will only be hired after formal approval by Bruxelles Formation.