To work in LYMEC’s Office for six months from September 2019.
European Liberal Youth is looking for an administrative assistant for six months under the Bruxelles Formation “convention immersion professionnelle” internship scheme.
The successful candidate will be working in LYMEC’s office in Brussels together with the Secretary General from September until the end of February. The assistant will support the Secretary General in daily office tasks, administration, communication and the organisation of events. The selected candidate will be strongly involved in the work related to the content and the logistics of our events.
We are looking for a candidate who must be:
- Politically literate
- Aligned with the broad principles of the organisation
- Well organized when it comes to office work and event management
- Available to travel for work (costs covered by the organisation)
- Experienced in using social media for communication
- Fluent in English
The candidate we are looking for would ideally also:
- Have a strong interest in European politics and knowledge of the functioning of EU institutions
- Have at least passive skills in French and/or Dutch
- Have experience in working in an international team and office environment
- Have experience with web development, graphic design and/or video editing
What we offer:
- An internship contract (convention immersion professionnelle) for a fixed period of six months €800 gross monthly compensation.
- A vantage point to European policy-making and a great opportunity for networking
- Send a one-page motivation letter and your CV in English to email@example.com, cc to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd of July 2019 – 12 pm noon (CEST).
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed (in person or via Skype) before the 29th of July 2019.
- Answers will be sent by 1st of August the latest.
- For any questions, please contact the Secretary General: email@example.com
Please note: LYMEC does not cover relocation expenses or accommodation. The successful candidate will only be hired after formal approval by Bruxelles Formation.