Deadline to apply is 31 December 2020 at 23:59 CET, Brussels time!
Connecting member organisations of LYMEC, especially on a local level can be highly beneficial in terms of exchanging ideas, practices and experiences. By doing so, all participating organisations can profit, strengthening not only themselves but also the liberal structures across Europe.
LYMEC encourages these cooperations – through the first ever Cooperation Projects call, local chapters of LYMEC member organisations as well as member organisations themselves can propose projects that aim at connecting member organizations of at least three different European countries.
The projects CANNOT promote candidates or finance member organisations or campaigns at any level of governance (directly as well as indirectly).
Exclusively reserved to the following:
- Local chapters of LYMEC member organisations
- LYMEC Member organisations
Has to …
- Be Pan-European (include at least 3 European countries, at least 3 LYMEC member organisations – full or associate)
- Have a clear goal (besides connecting MOs) and defined topic.
- Clear European dimension
The application should include:
- A detailed description of the activity,
- The objectives of the activity but also the expected outcomes and outputs;
- The audience it is aimed at and the level of participation from inside and outside the participating organisations
- A detailed budget of the costs. Additional sources of funding shall also be listed (if applicable);
- The LYMEC contribution is limited to €3000. Other sources of funding can be proposed in the budget, including participant contributions.
- 1 page description of the project including motivation and objectives
- Preliminary timetable/schedule with draft activity proposals/speakers
- Name a project leader, contact point for the whole project
* Only one application has to be handed in per project, not per MO
* MOs can co-sign the project application
Possible topics for a project:
- Youth participation/engagement and employment
- Diversity in youth
- Topics of interest for MOs in the region
- Local political engagement
- Future of Europe and institutional reform
- Digitalisation and free internet
- Cooperation 2020: deadline to apply is 31 December 2020 at 23:59 CET, Brussels time – to be carried out between February and July 2021
- Apply by sending your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- All applications will be assessed and the most promising proposal will be selected.
- The winning project will be announced in January 2021.
During the project:
- The LYMEC logo is visible in all project communications and materials;
- Regular updates on the project progress with LYMEC;
- Produce some pictures/videos that can be shared by LYMEC in various media channels to give visibility to the activities to a wider audience;
- A list of participants is being made available as well as a signature list (with the necessary disclaimers – reach out to the LYMEC Office for practicalities);
- Where possible, attendance of a LYMEC representative, we would highly welcome receiving an invitation to the event/activities;
- All invoices should be addressed to LYMEC and sent to the LYMEC Office directly
- A refund form will be made available to project leaders in case smaller amounts (below 250 EUR) were spent and no invoice request was possible. This still has to be in line with the budget.
- The responsibility to stay within the budget lies with the organisers. No additional funds will be made available.
After the project:
- All financial documents + invoices have to be handed in properly (including tickets, boarding passes and receipts) to the LYMEC office;
- Write an article about the cooperation project for Libertas;
- Short report of maximum two pages is expected from the project leader – reflecting on the objectives and presenting the outputs, programme and outcomes realised;
- Realised programme and budget are sent to the LYMEC office in the week following the event.