June 18 2021 - June 20 2021
ELF Communications' meeting
June 18, 2021 at 12:00am - June 20, 2021
ELF Communications' meeting
ELF Liberal Communicators Network - Youth Edition
Registrations are now closed for this event!
This event is set to take place Online between 18-19 June 2021. This event is organised exclusively for young liberals working with communications in a member organisation of LYMEC or ELF. In order to strengthen these liberal organisations, the participants will receive professional training, learn from each other by exchanging best practices, and create a network for future cooperation and peer support. We would like to support young liberal communicators in developing their skills, capabilities and network. Ensure that despite limited access to skills, human and financial resources or sufficient training - they get the chance to improve themselves and their organisations. This event aims to especially focus on those member organisations that are in the most need of professional training and peer support. Member organisations that struggle with communications in one way or another will be taken into special consideration when selecting the participants for the event. This ELF event is supported by LYMEC - European Liberal Youth and our partners the Danish Liberal Democracy Programme (DLDP) and the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF). The main objectives:
- Provide participants with concrete tools and skills
- Participants to act as multipliers in their organisations
- Strengthen communication strategies
- Create a European Network of liberal communicators for peer support, networking and discussions
Participants will be further able to take part in:
- Contest selecting the participants for an ELF masterclass of the Liberal Communicators Network in Autumn 2021
- Contribute to the Political manual “from volunteer to professionals”
- Join the ELF Liberal Communicators Network and its youth division
- Please complete the following form - registrations are now closed.
- The applicant must be between 18 and 35 years of age
- The applicant must be a young liberal communicator in LYMEC or ELF
- Applicants cannot be candidates at elections (at any level of governance) before, during and 12 months after the event takes place.
Travel reimbursement and no participation fee: There will be no participation costs, meals and accommodation will be covered. There will be at least partial travel refunds, participants must buy their own tickets and request a reimbursement after the event. Please keep all original receipts, tickets, invoices and boarding passes. As all LYMEC related events, this seminar also applies the rules of late cancellation and no show fees: Cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to each event leads to a late cancellation fee of 25 EUR, and cancellation less than 48 hours prior to each event or not attending at all leads to a no show fee of 50 EUR. Participants need to be minimum 18 years old at the start of the event.