Date(s) - 13/06/2020
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dear liberal friends,
We are very happy to announce the organisation of the first ever digital assembly of LYMEC on Saturday 13 June 2020 at 10 h CEST.
In an attempt to open to our member organisations, we would like to increase the amount of opportunities to meet the new leadership and discuss together the main issues we are facing today in Europe.
The agenda will be as follows:
- Part A will be dedicated to the Bureau presenting what has been done so far in the mandate and what the plans for the coming months are. This will be an opportunity for delegations to ask questions and share their concerns with the current leadership.
Questions or comments for Part A can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Part B will deal with the proposals for resolutions of the working group on the renewal of our policy book. The outcomes of the last process are available and you will be able to send your comments and proposals for discussion to our Policy Officer ahead of the assembly (by the registration deadline – June 5, end of the day). This discussion will aim at finding compromises, creating alliances, exchange views and prepare the work for Congress. In no way the discussions will have a binding effect, resolutions will be debated and adopted at our next Congress. Amendments to resolutions should still be tabled for the Congress. However, the opinion of the assembly will be transmitted as announcement during the working groups on resolutions taking place before the next Congress. All delegates will be able to intervene in the discussions following the rules of procedures in place.
Questions or comments for Part B including your proposals (before the end of the registration process) can be directly sent to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
The meeting will start at 10 h CEST (Brussels time) and end around 16 h. There will be a lunch break from 13 h to 14 h.
The event will take place on Zoom online conferencing platform.
- Through the website with log in
- MOs and IMS only
- IO + 2 delegates for full member organisations
- IO + 1 delegate for associate member organisations
- Delegates and Steering Committee for IMS
- Registrations will open on May 15 and close on June 5 (end of the day)
- Please wait for official confirmation of your attendance after the deadline.
Events organised by European Liberal Youth (LYMEC) may be audio- and video-recorded as well as web-streamed. A photographer and/or a cameraman, contracted by LYMEC, may have access to the meeting room in order to take pictures and videos for communication and publication purposes. Videos and pictures taken by the photographer and/or cameraman, contracted by LYMEC, may also be published on the LYMEC website and on related social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.). They may also be used in other media and means of communication in order to pass on information about the event and activities of LYMEC.
***Disclaimer: By registering for this event you give your permission for LYMEC to use your picture in their promotional campaigns and materials and communication about the event. Please make clear in advance if you do not wish your picture to be used by LYMEC***
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Jeunes Radicaux
- Momentum TizenX
- Benjamin Fievet
- Jóvenes Ciudadanos
- Eesti Keskerakonna Noortekogu
- Jonge Democraten
- Eleni Vasileiou
- Keskusta Opiskelijat
- Radikal Ungdom
- USR TINERET
- Bundesverband Liberaler Hochschulgruppen
- Young Green liberals Switzerland
- Centerpartiets Ungdomsförbund
- Alliance Youth
- European Youth of Ukraine
- Jong VLD
- Jeunes MR
- Joves Liberals Andorra
- Mladé ANO
- Jonk Demokraten
- JUNOS - Junge Liberale Neos
- Youth forum of Naša stranka
- Young Liberals
- Mladí Progresívci
- Ógra Fianna Fáil