Part-Time Assistant: 7th September 2015 to 6th December 2015
The European Liberal Youth is looking for a part-time assistant for three months.
The successful candidate will be working in LYMEC’s office together with the Secretary General from early September to early December.
The assistant will support the Secretary General in daily office tasks and organization of events; she/he will help the board of the organization with European policy developments and execution of campaigns and special projects (planning, graphic production and implementation).
We are looking for a candidate who must be:
– Politically literate
– Aligned with the broad principles of the organization
– Well organized when it comes to office work and event management
– Available to travel for work (costs covered by the organization)
– Experienced in using graphic software (Photoshop or similar)
– Fluent in English
The candidate we are looking for would ideally also:
– Have experience in video-editing
– Have some experience in organizing events
– Have a strong interest in European politics and knowledge of the basic functioning of EU institutions
– Have at least passive skills in French
What we offer:
– A part-time (20 weekly hours) contract for three months
– €800 gross monthly salary and lunch vouchers of €7 per working day
– A vantage point to European policymaking and a great opportunity for networking
– Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed (in person or via Skype) at the latest from 10 to 14 of August.
– Answers will be sent by 18 of August.
Please note: LYMEC does not cover relocation expenses or accommodation.
February 24 2022
Leave your comment
LYMEC Welcomes Outcomes on the Conference on the Future of Europe (CoFoE) On Europe Day (9 May), the final report following the Conference on the Future of Europe was published. The Conference on the Future of Europe began on 10 March 2021 and aimed t...
Yesterday, the European Parliament adopted Renew Europe's demand to create transnational lists in the EP elections. LYMEC has been working for transnational lists for years. The possibility to vote for a candidate in another EU country would improve Eur...
Full declaration available here! We, YEPP, YES, LYMEC, YEF, FYEG, YDE and EFAY, condemn the actions of the Russian Federation in thedirect violation of international law and the peace established in Europe. Russia must cease all militaryactions, withdr...