ALDE Party is looking for a receptionist!
Apply by writing to [email protected] by 30 September 2015 at 12.00 CET.
Member of a young and international team, the receptionist will be part of the Administration unit. The main responsibilities of the position are:
- Answer the phone, welcome guests at the ALDE Party Secretariat and prepare the meeting rooms
- Office management (contact with suppliers, order of office supply etc…)
- Travel management for ALDE Party staff and bureau members (including flights & hotel bookings)
- Support the political unit for non-statutory events (room bookings, logistics, speaker contacts, etc…)
- Coordinate mass mailings to member parties and relevant stakeholders
- Maintain suppliers and event contractors contacts on the ALDE Party database
- Keep the inventory and ensure proper storage of promotional items and events materials
The candidate must be accurate, well organized and able to work independently in a small international team. S/He should be flexible, able to manage a variable workload, manage priorities and adapt to a busy environment.
S/He must have excellent computer skills and working experience with Word, Excel and Outlook. The candidate must have excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken) and of French.
An interest in politics and liberal values would be an asset.
The Receptionist will be based in Brussels but will also be called upon for occasional travel within Europe.
The ALDE Party is a Belgian non-profit seeking international association and its staff is working in the frame of employee contracts submitted to Belgian Law.
Leave your comment
We would like to thank all applicants for proposing to host the 2022 Electoral Spring Congress. We are happy to announce that the Bureau decided to hold the next Congress in Prague, Czech Republic. The event will take place between Friday, 20 May and Su...
New year means new elections for our LYMEC IMS delegates! Since the Spring Congress is approaching and the new year is starting, we hereby announce the yearly elections to be held on 28-31 January 2022 to elect the IMS delegates for 2022. We hereby open...
The ALDE Party is looking for a Youth Liaison trainee to join the ALDE Secretariat to work on youth related files in cooperation with the Engagement Unit of the Party. You will be able to get insights in European policy developments, youth politics, a...