Job Vacancy - Youth Liaison Trainee
The ALDE Party is looking for a Youth Liaison trainee to join the ALDE Secretariat to work on youth related files in cooperation with the Engagement Unit of the Party.
You will be able to get insights in European policy developments, youth politics, advocacy and execution of campaigns, training and special projects such as the ‘Alliance of her’ (planning, graphic production and implementation).
- Carrying out European policy development in cooperation with LYMEC ;
- Liaising with Youth advocacy, training and campaigns in various policy areas ;
- Providing logistics and content development support to the ‘Alliance of her’ project with specific focus on delivering the 2022 Academy Youth Class ;
- Producing content (including graphic design) and disseminating it with use of communications tools (social media, newsletter, etc.) ;
- Working on articles for the Libertas online magazine together with the Editor-In-Chief ;
- Drafting policy briefs and background documents ;
- Carrying out specific policy research for the Organisation.
- You are fluent in English - French or Dutch is an asset ;
- Available to travel for work (costs covered by the organisation) ;
- You are enthusiastic, reliable, and eager to learn ;
- You can work with a diversity of people and teams ;
- You are open-minded, and you are not afraid to ask the right questions, and to take initiative ;
- You have proficient knowledge of MS Office (especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) ;
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe package (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design) ;
- Previous work experience or internships in related fields is a plus ;
- A sound knowledge of the European institutions ;
- Experience in policy research and the liberal approach ;
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously ;
- Proven ability to change focus in response to changing work pace and situations is essential.
- A nine-month contract starting by the end of January 2022 (in the framework of a Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle (CIP);
- A monthly allowance (if recruited with a CIP), meal vouchers and the public transport subscription reimbursed up to 80%;
- A vantage point to European policy-making and a great opportunity for networking;
- A Multicultural and dynamic environment with a supportive atmosphere.
- Relocation expenses or accommodation aren’t covered.
- The successful candidate will only be hired after formal approval by Bruxelles Formation.
- Applications will be made anonymous for the rest of the recruitment process (no name, picture, country, or affiliation will be made known to the rest of recruiters).
Do you want to become part of our Team? Send your resume and motivation letter in English with the reference Youth Liaison trainee to the following email: [email protected] not later than Thursday, 16 December. The first round of interview will be held during the 2nd week of January. Expected start is around the end of January.
Leave your comment
What a year this has been! 2021 is over, LYMEC staff is finally back in the office and we've got a lot to be grateful for! We are extremely thankful for every single one of you for helping us spread the liberal message despite this challenging year. ...
Today is Human Rights Day. Today is a good opportunity to remind ourselves that human rights are universal but still not respected everywhere. China is known for its violations of human rights. On this Human Rights Day, we are calling on the EU member s...
We would like to thank all applicants for proposing to host the 2022 Electoral Spring Congress. We are happy to announce that the Bureau decided to hold the next Congress in Prague, Czech Republic. The event will take place between Friday, 20 May and Su...