Job Vacancy - Youth Liaison Trainee
The ALDE Party is looking for a Youth Liaison trainee to join the ALDE Secretariat to work on youth related files in cooperation with the Engagement Unit of the Party.
You will be able to get insights in European policy developments, youth politics, advocacy and execution of campaigns, training and special projects such as the ‘Alliance of her’ (planning, graphic production and implementation).
- Carrying out European policy development in cooperation with LYMEC ;
- Liaising with Youth advocacy, training and campaigns in various policy areas ;
- Providing logistics and content development support to the ‘Alliance of her’ project with specific focus on delivering the 2022 Academy Youth Class ;
- Producing content (including graphic design) and disseminating it with use of communications tools (social media, newsletter, etc.) ;
- Working on articles for the Libertas online magazine together with the Editor-In-Chief ;
- Drafting policy briefs and background documents ;
- Carrying out specific policy research for the Organisation.
- You are fluent in English - French or Dutch is an asset ;
- Available to travel for work (costs covered by the organisation) ;
- You are enthusiastic, reliable, and eager to learn ;
- You can work with a diversity of people and teams ;
- You are open-minded, and you are not afraid to ask the right questions, and to take initiative ;
- You have proficient knowledge of MS Office (especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) ;
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe package (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design) ;
- Previous work experience or internships in related fields is a plus ;
- A sound knowledge of the European institutions ;
- Experience in policy research and the liberal approach ;
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously ;
- Proven ability to change focus in response to changing work pace and situations is essential.
- A nine-month contract starting by the end of January 2022 (in the framework of a Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle (CIP);
- A monthly allowance (if recruited with a CIP), meal vouchers and the public transport subscription reimbursed up to 80%;
- A vantage point to European policy-making and a great opportunity for networking;
- A Multicultural and dynamic environment with a supportive atmosphere.
- Relocation expenses or accommodation aren’t covered.
- The successful candidate will only be hired after formal approval by Bruxelles Formation.
- Applications will be made anonymous for the rest of the recruitment process (no name, picture, country, or affiliation will be made known to the rest of recruiters).
Do you want to become part of our Team? Send your resume and motivation letter in English with the reference Youth Liaison trainee to the following email: [email protected] not later than Thursday, 16 December. The first round of interview will be held during the 2nd week of January. Expected start is around the end of January.
November 27 2023
November 08 2023
Leave your comment
On Thursday, 23 November 2023, the Council of Ministers for Youth of the EU invited the Commission to ensure that the impacts on young people are considered in EU-wide policymaking. As part of this recommendation, ministers urged the Commission to "expl...
We are pleased to announce the annual elections for the IMS delegates for 2024, which will take place from 5 to 8 of January 2024, in light of the upcoming Electoral Spring Congress 2024 and the beginning of the new year. We are now accepting applicatio...
On Wednesday, 22 November 2023, the European Parliament adopted its own proposal for the Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM) draft legislative package. As the youth wing of the ALDE Party and a platform committed to fighting subversions in the rule of la...