November 13 2020 - November 15 2020
LYMEC Autumn Congress 2020
November 13, 2020 at 12:00am - November 15, 2020
LYMEC Autumn Congress 2020
COVID-19 contingency disclaimer Criteria according to which we move from an in-person/hybrid event to a fully digital one:
- We follow closely and evaluate the situation through the reopen EU page to check restrictions.
- We advice for representatives from risk groups not to come but rather connect online for the events (possibility to be hybrid will be offered - also in case of restrictions).
- If more than 30% of the organisations are unable to attend in person due to restrictions then we move the discussion under alert - emergency planning with the Bureau potentially moving it online.
- Representatives attending should commit to not come if sick/with symptoms or were in close contact with a sick person. Then, no show fees won’t apply.
- Event specific regular updates on a weekly basis on the website page will be made starting second part of August.
Welcome to the LYMEC Autumn Congress 2020 website! All relevant documents will be available on the documentation page together with the agenda of the Congress. The LYMEC 2020 Autumn Congress will take place between the 13 and 15 of November 2020 Online. There is no pre-Congress seminar. The Congress will start on Friday around noon and end on Sunday around noon in order to have 2 complete days. Due to COVID-19, this Congress will take place fully online. Registrations are now closed. Programme
- Congress starts at 17 h CET and ends at 19 h on Friday 13 November 2020
- Congress starts at 10 h and ends at 17 h 30 CET on Saturday 14 November 2020
- Joves Liberals d'Andorra - 100 EUR
- Nowoczesna Youth - 100 EUR
————————————— Events organised by European Liberal Youth (LYMEC) may be audio- and video-recorded as well as web-streamed. A photographer and/or a cameraman, contracted by LYMEC, may have access to the meeting room in order to take pictures and videos for communication and publication purposes. Videos and pictures taken by the photographer and/or cameraman, contracted by LYMEC, may also be published on the LYMEC website and on related social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.). They may also be used in other media and means of communication in order to pass on information about the event and activities of LYMEC. ***Disclaimer: By registering for this event you give your permission for LYMEC to use your picture in their promotional campaigns and materials and communication about the event. Please make clear in advance if you do not wish your picture to be used by LYMEC.***