October 06 2023 - October 08 2023
LYMEC4EU Digital Skills Training
October 06, 2023 at 9:00am - October 08, 2023
LYMEC4EU Digital Skills Training
We are very happy to open the call to register for our LYMEC4EU Digital Skills Hub training and platform creation in Berlin, Germany taking place between 6-8 October 2023.
Digital Skills are at the core of our modern societies, not only are they essential as politically active youth but also as active citizens. As liberals, we need to embrace the technological changes and not fear them, we have to seize the opportunities and overcome the challenges. This training will be the chance for our selected members to increase their digital skills, learn new tips and tricks but also engage further on the topics of artificial intelligence, online activism, campaigning and digital democracy. The ultimate objective is to create the LYMEC4EU digital hub. To make the most out of the event, LYMEC will cooperate with the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom - European Dialogue (FNF) and our two members in Germany: JuLis and LHG.
Registrations are now closed!
- Berlin, Germany
- 6-8 October 2023 (event starts during Friday afternoon and ends Saturday evening)
- Focus on improving digital skills and competences of our membership
- Artificial intelligence
- Online activism and campaigning
- The digital world and tools - gamification
- Digital democracy & E-Governance
- Registrations are now closed!
- Deadline to apply is Monday, 21 August at 14 h CEST (Brussels time).
- The applicant must be between 18 and 35 years of age. Participants need to be minimum 18 years old at the start of the event. You need to be fully available for the entirety of the event.
Travel reimbursement and no participation fee:
- There will be no participation costs. Meals and accommodation will be covered. Accommodation is foreseen in double shared rooms for 2 nights (Fri-Sun) - breakfast included.
- There will be partial travel refunds up to 200 EUR per person, participants must buy their own tickets and request a reimbursement after the event. Please keep all original receipts, tickets, invoices and boarding passes.
- We are happy to look into alternative ways of participating in our events for economically difficult, disabled or less literate participants in order to maximise the opportunities for all. Please contact us at [email protected] if you would like to look into the possibilities available.
Cancellation and fees:
If a participant cancels participation within three (3) weeks before the starting date of the
event, the participant will be charged a cancellation fee of:
50 euros, if participation is cancelled between two (2) and three (3) weeks prior to
the start of the event;
75 euros, if participation is cancelled between two (2) weeks and forty-eight (48)
hours prior to the start of the event.
Cancellation within 48 hours prior to the event is considered a no-show:
If a participation fee was charged for the event, a no-show fee of 50 euros will be charged on
top of the participation fee.
If no participation fees were charged for the event, a no-show fee of 100 euros will be
- Call for applications opens on Monday, 17 July 2023
- Applications close on Monday, 21 August 2023
- Same week all participants are notified
- Event - Friday, 6 October to Sunday, 8 October
Applicants consent their data to be transferred to the granting authority of the European Commission under the Portal Privacy Statement within the strictly necessary limits for implementing, managing and monitoring the Agreement. The Portal Privacy Statement is available here. You can always contact [email protected] for more information or in case of data erasure request.
Events organised by European Liberal Youth (LYMEC) may be audio- and video-recorded as well as web-streamed. A photographer and/or a cameraman, contracted by LYMEC, may have access to the meeting room in order to take pictures and videos for communication and publication purposes. Videos and pictures taken by the photographer and/or cameraman, contracted by LYMEC, may also be published on the LYMEC website and on related social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.). They may also be used in other media and means of communication in order to pass on information about the event and activities of LYMEC.
***Disclaimer: By registering for this event you give your permission for LYMEC to use your picture in their promotional campaigns and materials and communication about the event. Please make it clear in advance if you do not wish your picture to be used by LYMEC***
This event is co-funded by the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom - European Dialogue (FNF).
“Co-funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or European Commission. Neither the European Union nor the granting authority can be held responsible for them.”