Job Offer: Administrative Assistant
To work in LYMEC’s Office for six months from February 2018
The European Liberal Youth is looking for an administrative assistant for six months under the Bruxelles Formation “convention immersion professionnelle” internship scheme.
The successful candidate will be working in LYMEC’s office in Brussels together with the Secretary General from February until the end of July.
The assistant will support the Secretary General in daily office tasks, communication and the organisation of events as well as help the board of the organisation with European policy developments and execution of campaigns and special projects (planning, graphic production and implementation).
We are looking for a candidate who must be:
– Politically literate
– Aligned with the broad principles of the organisation
– Well organized when it comes to office work and event management
– Available to travel for work (costs covered by the organisation)
– Experienced in using social media for communication
– Fluent in English
The candidate we are looking for would ideally also:
– Have a strong interest in European politics and knowledge of the functioning of EU institutions
– Have at least passive skills in French
What we offer:
– An internship contract (convention immersion professionnelle) for a fixed period of six months
– €766 gross monthly salary
– A vantage point to European policymaking and a great opportunity for networking
– Send a one-page motivation letter and your CV in English to [email protected], cc to [email protected] by 1 January 2018.
– Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed (in person or via Skype) during the first weeks of January.
– Answers will be sent by 17 January 2018 the latest.
– For any questions, please contact the Secretary General: [email protected]
Please note: LYMEC does not cover relocation expenses or accommodation. The successful candidate will only be hired after formal approval by Bruxelles Formation.
February 24 2022
Leave your comment
LYMEC Welcomes Outcomes on the Conference on the Future of Europe (CoFoE) On Europe Day (9 May), the final report following the Conference on the Future of Europe was published. The Conference on the Future of Europe began on 10 March 2021 and aimed t...
Yesterday, the European Parliament adopted Renew Europe's demand to create transnational lists in the EP elections. LYMEC has been working for transnational lists for years. The possibility to vote for a candidate in another EU country would improve Eur...
Full declaration available here! We, YEPP, YES, LYMEC, YEF, FYEG, YDE and EFAY, condemn the actions of the Russian Federation in thedirect violation of international law and the peace established in Europe. Russia must cease all militaryactions, withdr...