5-7 May 2023, Budapest
European Youth Centre in Budapest, Hungary (EYCB) – Hybrid
- Opening speech by LYMEC President
- Guest speeches
- Roll call and voting rights
- Election of Congress chairs, secretaries and scrutineers
- Adoption of the agenda
- Adoption of minutes from the Bucharest Autumn Congress 2022
- Urgency of resolutions (in case of urgency resolutions handed in)
- Snap vote on the order of resolutions (with presentation of resolutions)
- Secretary General report and debate about the report
- European Year of Skills 2023 – discussion
- Finances: Requests for reduced membership fee: Alliance Youth (100 EUR) - Nowoczesna Youth (100 EUR) - European Youth of Ukraine (120 EUR). Debt reductions and payment plans (for decision), Financial Report 2022 (for decision), Interim financial report January-April 2023 (for information), Internal audit report (for information), Revised budget 2023 (for information), External audit report (for information), Update of the Financial Protocol 2023 (for decision)
- Bureau reports (including IFLRY representative) and debate about the reports: Dan-Aria Sucuri (President), Ines Holzegger (Vice-President), Tuuli Helind (Treasurer), Laia Comerma (Policy officer), Ellinor Juth (Communications officer), Alexandre Servais (Project and events officer), Tanzer Yuseinov (Trainings and outreach officer) + Marten Porte (IFLRY representative).
- Membership issues
- Applications for Associate Membership - Liberal Alliances Ungdom (Denmark): Application, Statutes, Manifesto - Project Neon (Greece): Application, Statutes, Manifesto - Gibanje Svoboda Mladi (Slovenia): Application, Statutes, Manifesto - Democratic Youth of Kosovo: Application, Statutes, Manifesto - CUB Junior (Moldova): Application, Statutes, Manifesto.
- Applications for Full Membership - Ze Molodizhka - ZM (Ukraine): Application, Statutes, Manifesto - Mladí Progresívci - MPS (Slovakia): Application, Statutes, Manifesto.
- Suspensions - Youth Forum AKR (Kosovo)
- Disaffiliations - National Congress Youth (Armenia) - Mladi LDP (Serbia) - Musavat Youth Organisation (Azerbaijan) - Lift (Hungary).
- Changes to the Congress rules
- Presentation and vote on the outcomes of the policy book renewal working group - directly on Openslides
- Motions (including Code of Conduct and Electoral Manifesto) - directly on Openslides
- Resolutions - directly on Openslides
- Reports from Member Organisations, IMS, the Committee of Discipline and Arbitrage and LYMEC Working Groups
- Any other business
- Closing by LYMEC President