We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in LYMEC’s Office for four months from September 2017
The European Liberal Youth is looking for an administrative assistant for four months under the Bruxelles Formation “convention immersion professionnelle” internship scheme.
The successful candidate will be working in LYMEC’s office in Brussels together with the Secretary General from September until the end of the year.
The assistant will support the Secretary General in daily office tasks and the organization of events as well as help the board of the organization with European policy developments and execution of campaigns and special projects (planning, graphic production and implementation).
We are looking for a candidate who must be:
– Politically literate
– Aligned with the broad principles of the organization
– Well organized when it comes to office work and event management
– Available to travel for work (costs covered by the organization)
– Experienced in using social media for communication
– Fluent in English
The candidate we are looking for would ideally also:
– Have a strong interest in European politics and knowledge of the functioning of EU institutions
– Have at least passive skills in French
What we offer:
– An internship contract (convention immersion professionnelle) for a fixed period of four months
– €766 gross monthly salary
– A vantage point to European policymaking and a great opportunity for networking
– Send a one-page motivation letter and your CV in English to office(a)lymec.eu, cc to bureau(a)lymec.eu by 2 July 2017.
– Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed (in person or via Skype) from July 10-13.
– Answers will be sent by 21 July the latest.
Please note: LYMEC does not cover relocation expenses or accommodation. The successful candidate will only be hired after approval by Bruxelles Formation.
November 27 2023
November 08 2023
Leave your comment
On Thursday, 23 November 2023, the Council of Ministers for Youth of the EU invited the Commission to ensure that the impacts on young people are considered in EU-wide policymaking. As part of this recommendation, ministers urged the Commission to "expl...
We are pleased to announce the annual elections for the IMS delegates for 2024, which will take place from 5 to 8 of January 2024, in light of the upcoming Electoral Spring Congress 2024 and the beginning of the new year. We are now accepting applicatio...
On Wednesday, 22 November 2023, the European Parliament adopted its own proposal for the Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM) draft legislative package. As the youth wing of the ALDE Party and a platform committed to fighting subversions in the rule of la...