We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in LYMEC’s Office for four months from September 2017
The European Liberal Youth is looking for an administrative assistant for four months under the Bruxelles Formation “convention immersion professionnelle” internship scheme.
The successful candidate will be working in LYMEC’s office in Brussels together with the Secretary General from September until the end of the year.
The assistant will support the Secretary General in daily office tasks and the organization of events as well as help the board of the organization with European policy developments and execution of campaigns and special projects (planning, graphic production and implementation).
We are looking for a candidate who must be:
– Politically literate
– Aligned with the broad principles of the organization
– Well organized when it comes to office work and event management
– Available to travel for work (costs covered by the organization)
– Experienced in using social media for communication
– Fluent in English
The candidate we are looking for would ideally also:
– Have a strong interest in European politics and knowledge of the functioning of EU institutions
– Have at least passive skills in French
What we offer:
– An internship contract (convention immersion professionnelle) for a fixed period of four months
– €766 gross monthly salary
– A vantage point to European policymaking and a great opportunity for networking
– Send a one-page motivation letter and your CV in English to office(a)lymec.eu, cc to bureau(a)lymec.eu by 2 July 2017.
– Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed (in person or via Skype) from July 10-13.
– Answers will be sent by 21 July the latest.
Please note: LYMEC does not cover relocation expenses or accommodation. The successful candidate will only be hired after approval by Bruxelles Formation.
February 24 2022
Leave your comment
LYMEC Welcomes Outcomes on the Conference on the Future of Europe (CoFoE) On Europe Day (9 May), the final report following the Conference on the Future of Europe was published. The Conference on the Future of Europe began on 10 March 2021 and aimed t...
Yesterday, the European Parliament adopted Renew Europe's demand to create transnational lists in the EP elections. LYMEC has been working for transnational lists for years. The possibility to vote for a candidate in another EU country would improve Eur...
Full declaration available here! We, YEPP, YES, LYMEC, YEF, FYEG, YDE and EFAY, condemn the actions of the Russian Federation in thedirect violation of international law and the peace established in Europe. Russia must cease all militaryactions, withdr...