Part-time assistant from September 2016 to 16th December 2016
The European Liberal Youth is looking for a part-time assistant for three months.
The successful candidate will be working in LYMEC’s office together with the Secretary General from late September to mid-December.
The assistant will support the Secretary General in daily office tasks and the organization of events; s/he will help the board of the organization with European policy developments and execution of campaigns and special projects (planning, graphic production and implementation).
We are looking for a candidate who must be:
– Politically literate
– Aligned with the broad principles of the organization
– Well organized when it comes to office work and event management
– Available to travel for work (costs covered by the organization)
– Experienced in using social media for communication
– Fluent in English
The candidate we are looking for would ideally also:
– Have a strong interest in European politics and knowledge of the functioning of EU institutions
– Have at least passive skills in French
What we offer:
– A part-time (20 weekly hours) contract for three months
– €800 gross monthly salary and lunch vouchers of €7 per working day
– A vantage point to European policymaking and a great opportunity for networking
– Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed (in person or via Skype) from 6 to 8 of September.
– Answers will be sent by 12 of September the latest.
Please note: LYMEC does not cover relocation expenses or accommodation.
October 24 2022
Leave your comment
FIFA does not take human rights into account, but LYMEC does! The World Cup in Qatar started this weekend. At the same time, the LYMEC congress adopted an important resolution, pointing to the fact that numerous major international sports events either ...
Candidate Debate for the LYMEC Delegation to the ALDE Party Congress 2023 Every year, LYMEC selects a delegation to represent themselves, our member parties and policy proposals at the ALDE Party Congress. Next year, the ALDE Party Congress will take pl...
LYMEC Policy Debate #1 Recap How to Deal With Citizens From Authoritarian States Introduction LYMEC held its first policy debate online on Wednesday 26 October. The theme of the debate was how to deal with citizens from authoritarian states. We had...