Elections-LYMEC Delegation to the ALDE Party Congress 2023
Welcome to the elections page for the LYMEC delegation to the 2023 ALDE Party Congress!
At our upcoming 2022 LYMEC Autumn Congress, you will elect 9 representatives (+ the Policy Officer of LYMEC) to bring LYMEC's ideas and proposals to the next ALDE Party Congress in 2023.
This page will give you all the information you need about the candidates. Please click on the candidate if you would like to access more information.
Please find the list of candidates below:
- Oriol Marín Subirà (JNC, Catalonia)
- Jakub Zientala (IMS, Netherlands)
- Willemijn Krans (JOVD, Netherlands)
- Stefanía Reynisdóttir (Uppreisn, Iceland)
- Álex Álvarez (JCS, Spain)
- Johannes Brill (LHG, Germany)
- Elsie Gisslegård (CUF, Sweden)
- Rasmus Festerling Sørensen (Radikal Ungdom, Denmark)
- Konstantsa Gyurova (Youth MRF, Bulgaria)
- Daniel Ruiz (Jonk Demokraten, Luxembourg)
- Marten Porte (Jonge Democraten, Netherlands)
- Tim Robinson (IMS, United Kingdom)
- Umberto Masi (Lithuanian Liberal Youth, Lithaunia)
- Lova Bodin (CUF, Sweden)
November 27 2023
November 08 2023
Leave your comment
On Thursday, 23 November 2023, the Council of Ministers for Youth of the EU invited the Commission to ensure that the impacts on young people are considered in EU-wide policymaking. As part of this recommendation, ministers urged the Commission to "expl...
We are pleased to announce the annual elections for the IMS delegates for 2024, which will take place from 5 to 8 of January 2024, in light of the upcoming Electoral Spring Congress 2024 and the beginning of the new year. We are now accepting applicatio...
On Wednesday, 22 November 2023, the European Parliament adopted its own proposal for the Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM) draft legislative package. As the youth wing of the ALDE Party and a platform committed to fighting subversions in the rule of la...