Elections-LYMEC Delegation to the ALDE Party Congress 2023
Welcome to the elections page for the LYMEC delegation to the 2023 ALDE Party Congress!
At our upcoming 2022 LYMEC Autumn Congress, you will elect 9 representatives (+ the Policy Officer of LYMEC) to bring LYMEC's ideas and proposals to the next ALDE Party Congress in 2023.
This page will give you all the information you need about the candidates. Please click on the candidate if you would like to access more information.
Please find the list of candidates below:
- Oriol Marín Subirà (JNC, Catalonia)
- Jakub Zientala (IMS, Netherlands)
- Willemijn Krans (JOVD, Netherlands)
- Stefanía Reynisdóttir (Uppreisn, Iceland)
- Álex Álvarez (JCS, Spain)
- Johannes Brill (LHG, Germany)
- Elsie Gisslegård (CUF, Sweden)
- Rasmus Festerling Sørensen (Radikal Ungdom, Denmark)
- Konstantsa Gyurova (Youth MRF, Bulgaria)
- Daniel Ruiz (Jonk Demokraten, Luxembourg)
- Marten Porte (Jonge Democraten, Netherlands)
- Tim Robinson (IMS, United Kingdom)
- Umberto Masi (Lithuanian Liberal Youth, Lithaunia)
- Lova Bodin (CUF, Sweden)
Leave your comment
LYMEC urges that Romania and Bulgaria, together with Croatia, should be accepted to join the Schengen Area. As we are one Union, with the same rights and responsibilities, it is important that also the Eastern Member States are fully respected and that...
The ELF Event ‘Liberal Hack 2022’ was held in Vienna from 28 to 30 October 2022 with the aim of coming up with concrete liberal policies which could benefit the digitalisation of the European Union as a whole. A hackathon with four teams of young libera...